EMEC 11 - The 11th European Meeting on
PORTOROŽ, 8-11 december 2010
|HOME SCOPE ORGANIZATION HONORARY CHAIR INVITED SPEAKERS ANNOUNCEMENTS PROGRAM REGISTRATION ABSTRACT SUBMISSION VENUE ACCOMODATION TRAVEL IMPORTANT DEADLINES SPONSORS CONTACT PRECONFERENCE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL PHOTOGALLERY FUTURE SCHOOLS||
EMEC11 continues the tradition of ten previous annual meetings providing a forum for the exchange of ideas on recent advances in research and development in environmental chemistry and technology for people from industry, research and academia concurrently.
The conference theme is
Chemistry for the Environmentwhich gives emphasis to the fields of research on development and application of new materials and clean technologies, particularly where chemistry plays a significant part in current environmental issues.
In addition, other topics, such as:
- atmospheric chemistry,
- soil chemistry,
- aquatic and marine chemistry,
- photochemistry and photocatalysis,
- biodegradation and bioremediation,
- ecotoxicology and biomarkers,
- emerging contaminants,
- waste water and solid waste treatment,
- analytical methods for environmental science and biomonitoring,
- pollution and cultural heritage,
will be covered within the conference keynote, oral and poster sessions.